Hello lovelies, welcome back to my page. Our little family absolutely loves ice cream! Who doesn’t right?! We love to find new recipes and make our own at home too, now we don’t have an ice cream maker so it’s good old fashioned handy work for us! Today I’m going to share with you one of our family favourites that we came across over the years and it’s a bluddy good one!!
2 tablespoons butter, melted
150 g (¾ cup) sugar
65 g (½ cup) flour
60 g (½ cup) cocoa powder
100 g (3 ½ oz) dark chocolate, melted
200 g (7 oz) sweetened condensed milk, 1/2 can
480 mL (2 cups) heavy cream
1) Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
2) In a bowl add the melted butter and egg mix, then stir in sugar until incorporated.
3) Add the flour and cocoa powder and mix well.
4) Add the melted chocolate and mix until combined.
5) Bake for 22 minutes and then let it cool.
6) Divide the brownie into two bowls. Crumble one bowl of mix with a fork and add condensed milk mix well and set aside.
7) In a big bowl mix the heavy cream until medium to stiff peaks appear.
8) Gently fold the brownie/condensed milk mix into the cream.
9) Pour in a tray and cover with the other half of the brownie mix you have left. fold it through the mix sparingly with a knife.
10) Cover with cling film and freeze for at least 4 hours.
Serve with hot chocolate syrup or any of your choosing and enjoy. We hope you like this recipe as much as we do it definitely goes down a treat in our house.